This is not OK......


Whilst testing a large hostel today we came across this in one of the rooms, just to let you know this is not OK under any circumstances, never put anything other than a fuse in a plug, this is one of the main causes of electrical fires here in the UK. To keep your business safe why not call us today on 01992 761622 to book a PAT test from just £69.99


Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square