This is not OK......

June 10, 2016

Whilst testing a large hostel today we came across this in one of the rooms, just to let you know this is not OK under any circumstances, never put anything other than a fuse in a plug, this is one of the main causes of electrical fires here in the UK. To keep your business safe why not call us today on 01992 761622 to book a PAT test from just £69.99

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Recent Posts

June 1, 2017

January 24, 2017

September 14, 2016

July 11, 2016

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2019 SMC Portable Appliance Testing