Off out early this morning....

We had an early start this morning, had to test some offices before the staff came in, while testing the kitchen we came across two microwave ovens and two toasters plugged it to one extension lead, had they all been used at the same time this would have caused a melt down!!

Extension leads are easily overloaded and are the No.1 cause of electrical fires, if you want to do a simple check to see if your extension leads are overloaded use our online calculator click here


Featured Posts
Posts are coming soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square