Off out early this morning....

March 2, 2016

We had an early start this morning, had to test some offices before the staff came in, while testing the kitchen we came across two microwave ovens and two toasters plugged it to one extension lead, had they all been used at the same time this would have caused a melt down!!

 Extension leads are easily overloaded and are the No.1 cause of electrical fires, if you want to do a simple check to see if your extension leads are overloaded use our online calculator click here

 

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Recent Posts

June 1, 2017

January 24, 2017

September 14, 2016

July 11, 2016

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2019 SMC Portable Appliance Testing