Look at the plug we failed in the middle, notice it is an odd shape, these plugs are dangerous. Firstly, the live and neutral pins are to close to the edge of the plug, being this close it can potentially give you a shock when unplugging. Secondly, due to its small size there is no room for a fuse making the whole appliance unprotected. Cast your mind back to Christmas last year when all those segway/hover boards were catching fire, many of those had these plugs fitted to the
It's been a very busy week here at SMC, we have been to East London, Watford, Cheshunt, North London and finally today we are at Kensington Garden Square, such beautiful buildings here, a great place to end the week. Starting off next week in Cambridge, we certainly get about, if you are wondering if we cover your area chances are we do, get in touch and book your PAT test today on 01992 761622
Whilst testing a large hostel today we came across this in one of the rooms, just to let you know this is not OK under any circumstances, never put anything other than a fuse in a plug, this is one of the main causes of electrical fires here in the UK. To keep your business safe why not call us today on 01992 761622 to book a PAT test from just £69.99
We traveled to Ilford today to PAT test a medical centre, this job was much bigger than anticipated but we all pulled together and got the whole place inspected in just one day, good old team work! We test and inspect all types of business both larger and small and all from a great price starting at just £69.99, please get in touch today on 01992 761622 to take advantage of this great price and service.